Thursday, September 18, 2008

How do I begin????


I have always dreamt of putting pen to paper. I know am no Salman Rushdie or an Arundathi Roy. I have enjoyed writing small little things and I play the the most affable audience at the end of the day.

The other day one of my old friends from those 'chaddi' days linked me to her blog of recipes, from her kitchen. Like I told her earlier, it was my Eureka moment. I knew I could do recipes but lazy that I am, my readers would have to wait months for the next post to arrive. Topics on everyday life come naturally to me and to P's delight I might talk less and write more from now on.


Thank you Seema, for starting my engines.

3 comments:

Sandeep S said...

welcome to the world of "NON" Salman Rushdies & Arundathi Roys!

Seema said...

"Chaddi Days" - Really true!! Glad i got u to start blogging, now i will visit it everyday...I knew u would start.. Congrats & keep rocking. do post recipes too...Its fun & more important you can save those age old recipes that r getting forgotten!

Priya Kurup Premkumar said...

Yes, I will post recipes too, when something like that grilled fish happens. Today we are going to survive on l/os again after Ada Avial pushed them back into the refridgerator.
I also have to figure out how to navigate thro my blog.